The Lodge and Spa at Brush Creek Ranch may be my new favorite slightly undiscovered (not for long) destination for luxury ranch and resort weddings. Located in Saratoga, Wyoming (which is only 250 miles outside of Denver) in the Sierra Madre and Snowy Mountain ranges, The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch is the next great place for an iconic Rocky Mountain Wedding. From intimate elopements to full Ranch buyouts, Brush Creek Ranch has it all. Saratoga has long been an exclusive retreat for golf and world class fishing – I think it is about time to welcome Saratoga into the world of destination weddings as well.Image Source
- The Cowboy Chapel and Dance Hall: The Ranch’s original hayloft has been fully restored, providing an indoor Western chapel and dance hall with entertainer’s stage, perfect for indoor weddings, group meetings, catered events, and good-time, old-fashioned barn dances.
- Wedding & Event Gardens: A natural stone amphitheater created the perfect exotic venue for special gatherings of up to 180 people. Built-in seating, water features, and a backdrop of the Medicine Bow Mountains make this outdoor site a one-of-a-kind setting for wedding ceremonies and group presentations.
- Falcon Peak Overlook: The nearly 1,000-square-foot venue provides the ultimate outdoor mountaintop setting, with spectacular views of Brush Creek, the lush valleys of the property, and the Sierra Madre Mountains.
- The Saloon: Outfitted for authentic good times, the Saloon is complete with swinging doors, cozy fireplace, billiards, piano, poker tables, jukebox, shuffleboard, 50-inch plasma TV, and Karaoke for group fun in true Western fashion.
- The Special Event Center: This 4,000-square-foot special event center offers a fully-customizable venue for up to 200 people.
- The Homestead Room: This ample 1,245-square-foot meeting room seats up to 80 and includes a fireplace and exterior patio access with breathtaking views.
- Cattle Barron’s Library: Surrounded by inspiring texts and rustic appointments, the Cattle Barron’s Library provides an intimate setting for gatherings with treasured guests.
- Corriente Dining Room: Gather around the dining room table for Rocky Mountain cuisine and intimate conversation for up to 12 guests surrounded by luxury furnishings inspired by the West.
- Tie Hack: This inspirational, private meeting space offers 575 square feet and seats up to 40 with exterior patio access.
- Frontier Boardroom: This intimate boardroom is 216 square feet and seats up to 10 people in a comfortable and classic setting.
- Image Source
- Image Source